2014-11-29

Blogs To Read - Hand Luggage Only

Recently I really got into travel again but as I'm currently a volunteer at a school I am pretty much limited in budget and time. So, I try to suck in as much about my favorite destinations and routes as possible through the internet. Aside YouTube, blogs are my major source with my personal number one:
© Hand Luggage Only

© Hand Luggage Only

These two guys there on the left are actually still quite new to the blogging business - although their had the idea of Hand Luggage Only since 2012 their started the blog in April 2014. They write about anything they think could be useful or entertaining for their readers: travel logs of the most awesome parts of their never-ending journey, top lists of activities and tips, and guides to make your travel smoother.


"We believe that travel should be accessible and open to all, that's why we try our best to showcase WHYs, HOWs and WHEREs of the very best in travel."