2014-10-22

Now On Pinterest

Great news! Board Vibes is now on Pinterest, a awesome way to collect all kinds of awesome ideas, inspiration and products you love on a several virtual pin boards. For the beginning I created three collections for you:

 -- Board Ideas.  A collection of  mostly DIY ideas all about your longboard. Wall mounts, cookies, shelves. But this is still the smallest pin board.

-- Awesome Decks. While going through all kinds of longboards, I found some really awesome decks I want to show you. Mostly these are Landyachtz and Arbor boards with some pretty awesome photo paints.

-- Board Vibes. Well, that's what it's all about, right? Although this is partly a collection of hot girls on boards - or girls that are hot because they're on boards - I tried to capture this thing I just call Board Vibes as good as possible. But it is a fact that on something like Pinterest girls are more popular than cool guys, isn't it?

Visit Board Vibes's profile on Pinterest.

I added the "Pin It" button to the blog so you can pin the Board Vibes posts and pictures to your profile. Just hover your mouse over the picture you want to pin and the button will appear in the top left corner.

Just come back there every now and then to see what's new out there. You can also leave your ideas, pins and discoveries for me and maybe I'll add them to the boards.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin