2014-10-04

Blogs To Read - Nicole Eddy

So, may I introduce: Nicole Eddy, 22 years old, from Cape Town, South Africa. Her blog, named after herself, isn't that old yet - she released her first post on May 15, 2014. Besides that, she's currently studying psychology. And media & writing. And environmental & geographical sciences. Business as usual, right?

© Nicole Eddy
Of course, Cape Town is the perfect place for adventure lovers. Mountains to climb, oceans to swim and surf in, the South African nature in general is full of awesome views, places and animals. At least that's what I'd say. As I've never been there and been used to the Central European flora and fauna all my life, that isn't that much of a scale. But I would really love to go there for a month or two to explore the city and all other kinds of adventures.

Her posts are mostly divided into three categories: With her Lifestyle posts, Nicole shows us what she likes to do and how she lives her life. Most part of the Travel posts is her London Journal, a series of posts that let us follow her through her 3-week trip to London, where she visited her boyfriend Ben Brown (maybe you remember him from an earlier post). Actually, without him I wouldn't have know her at this point, thanks Ben. So the last major category is Issues of Our Time. Rather serious topics, that make you think while and after reading it. Also you should really take your time for these as they might come out a little longer than other posts.

Yeah, I'm really happy that I found her and love her style. If you want to know more about or read some of her posts, go over to http://www.nicoleeddy.com or follow her on Bloglovin.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin