2014-09-03

Smile, guys!

Over the past week there was only one thing to do when I was on a train. I searched for smiles - and hardly found them. But it is awesome how smiles can help you through the day. Well, at least they help me. Every time someone randomly smiles at me I get this awesome boost that gets me to reach my goals. But one of the best things about it is that you carry that feeling on to other people because you get that happy and friendly smile as well.

This sounds great but not likely at all. You really gotta look into a lot of people's faces to find someone that makes it work. You might think you look silly because you're smiling all day and you're the only one. But it's totally worth it. That feeling you get is just awesome.

Still there's one thing about me that doesn't seem to match with anybody else: I feel really close these people. And the moment we loose eye-contact I miss them because they are just so rare out on the street and I wanna know more people like that. At the very same moment I think that wouldn't work out because a very big part of this effect is that you don't know that person.

But now that I am thinking about this all day I guess that maybe I can't even make it work but it works on me. That's a terrible feeling. Still I have faith in the people and will go on being happy, smiling at everyone and trying to get them happy by that seemingly tiny task. And if you are with me tell me about it, get other people to go with us and don't let anybody bring you down.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin