2014-09-10

Blogs To Read - What I Read

Here we have another series I thought would be nice to have in the blog. This actually means that each of my Saturday series will - together with the Hamburg Longboard/Bike Spots - release in a three-week pattern.

As you know (If not you didn't read any of my recent posts to the end), I recently joined Bloglovin, the perfect website to keep up with all the blogs you follow. Also it is perfect to explore blogs through all the different blogging platforms that are out there. Although I don't have a reach that would be useful for the bloggers I feature, I want to show you some nice blogs to read. And if you know a blog I might like and you would like to have featured just tell me in the comments of any of the Blogs To Read posts. To get this going I wanted to get this pre-series post out this Wednesday so the first feature will release on Saturday.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin