2014-08-20

My first very own camera - Nikon D5200

So I finally made it to get my own camera. Finally I can film while I am on the board, take the camera where ever I want and don't have to worry about people being paranoid about their pictures when they are moved from the memory card to a hard drive.

May I introduce: The Nikon D5200. As you might have read in the news section I bought it mostly because of the filming perks like 60 FPS shooting and exposure adjusting. The only other difference to the D5100 I used so far is that I now use the auto focus system of the lower upper-class D7100.




Also I love the updated interface. The graphics showing the exposure settings don't only tell you the current settings, but also give a relation to the overall spectrum of each of the settings by a visual feedback in the outer circles. By linking your most often used settings to the "My Menu", Nikon frees you of searching the currently important item in all of the different menus.

The kit I ordered comes with the AF-S DX 3,5-5,6 / 18-55mm VR II G lense. In addition to the camera itself there will follow a decent bag (currently I am aiming for the Case Logic SLRC-205) and a standard tripod. However, I will try to get as much out of the camera as possible with these so far rather limited possibilities.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin