2014-12-20

Alien Post - Mockingjay

Might be a little behind with that movie and I actually watched it some weeks ago. However, I didn't get to write about it until today. These are some things that stuck to my mind and for me are the major facts about Mockingjay.

Cut at the right spots.
There is this one thing I totally love about the Hunger Games movies: They are cut at the right spots. Especially after Catching Fire and now Mockingjay part one I can't wait for the next movie to come to the cinemas.

Hysterical screaming.
Also I really appreciated how Katniss kept her hysterical screaming to the minimum this time around - it pretty much made me hate the first movie.

Design of District 13.
At first I was a little disappointed by the design of District 13, but only until you got out of the living quarters. All the high tech elements were as impressive as in the Capitol.

Mockingjay evolution.
It is fascinating to see how the Mockingjay emblem changes over the movies and how it more or less sticks to the book covers. Also I found this fan edit including the possible, unofficial emblem for the last movie.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin